26 July 2012

Ravellenic Games 2012

You can pre-order your pin here
Let me get this out of the way because it has been bothering me for months... I can't stand the new name.  It doesn't make sense, is difficult to pronounce and spell, plus it leaves such a bad taste because of all the nastiness surrounding it and therefore I am having such a hard time getting totally jazzed about it like I usually do.  There, I said it - over, done with, gone... on with the fun.

I have been trying to figure what I am going to do and who will get my submissions.  I went all kinds of crazypants this time around - I'm the Captain of Team Disney, Co-Captain of Team Nerd Wars and a player for Team HPKCHC.  Lots of teams, each meeting a need for me and my uber nerdiness. I plan on making all of my projects tie back into the final round of Tournament 5 for Nerd Wars as well so it's all good there.

My challenge arises in the fact that I don't have a project planned yet for one of my teams!  I have my Slytherin hexagons set up for Team HPKCHC since they are going to be a part of my Nerd Wars Dissertation, I thought it would be nice to share.  I have my Mini Stocking Garland set up for Team Disney since I can turn them in for a challenge or two with Round 3 of Nerd Wars.  They only take me an hour and a half to make one so in reality, I could knock out the entire project I have set up in one go but I probably won't.  Those are awesome projects, right?  So what's the challenge, right?

I have everything tying back into Nerd Wars to the point that I don't have any ideas left as to what I can make for the team!!  I'm out of ideas and needs - making for a very shallow idea pool to swim around in and contemplate my navel.  I honestly have nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Nuffin'.

Holiday Hurdles and Modular Medley are all set... but what else do I want or need - any ideas?  I've got today to figure it out... cast on starts at 4 p.m. my time tomorrow! HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...