04 February 2019

Believe them

I have this amazing friend who is so very wise. She also has some of the best sayings and on occasion, I can hear her in my head. Lately, she has been reminding me that when a person shows you who they truly are, believe them...

So I am.

I am believing them and moving on. My husband one time told me that he was amazed at how I will take a moment to process or grieve the events and then I make a plan. I have processed and I have grieved. I have also put a plan in motion and am beginning to see the little sprouts of my seedlings breaking ground.

I hope to have an update by the end of the month. I am confident things are now on the proper track.

Time will tell... But at least I can tell my friend that I believed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...