08 January 2012

Sunday Snaps

I started the year off with a bang - coffee, designing, knitting and shooting pictures.

Took stock in what all I carry around since I have hurt my neck and shoulder - I have pared down with age.

I re-evaluated my projects - frogged a few, pushed a few back and came up with a few more.

Had an exciting weekend all planned out...

but it got scrapped for a shiny new project.
How did your weekend turn out?  Did it go as planned or did you go down a rabbit hole too?

2 comments:

  1. Shiny new projects are always fun! Im itching to cast on mine, but the dissertation has to be finished first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished any UFOs but I seem to have started one, too, so... Oh, well. LOL The weekend isn't over yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...