11 March 2012

Sunday Snaps

I gave some pretties...

I tried something new...

I turned a fail into fun...

I kept on trying blindly because that's who I am...

I even explored using a new type of yarn.
This was a week full of discoveries and exploring... both crafting and non.  All in all I would say it was a successful week.  I was even called "graceful" and "elegant", granted it was in reference to my writing but still, I'll take it!

So it's been a great week and this coming week, albeit shorter with the confounded daylight savings time (did you turn your clocks up an hour yet?), will be more of the same because I am going to make it that way.  Shoot, I've even got a crochet pattern printed out that I am going to attempt to work - key word in that sentence is 'attempt'.  I'll keep you posted.

How was your week?  Fabulous and fun or frumpy and foul?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...