11 March 2015

Sunny Side Up

I named this shawl project that because it reminds me of eggs... tasty treat and project.
I've got a new pattern being tested right now - there are still a few slots open if you'd like to lend a hand - and after a little bit of a bumpy start, it seems to be going swimmingly now.  I hope to have the pattern ready to release by the end of April.  I hope y'all love it as much as I do.

Here is a quick Wednesday Wound Up of what all I've been working on lately...

I made a hat for Pokey - pattern chosen by the HPKCHC Quidditch Match 4, colors chosen by him.

I finished the last piece to my HPKCH OotP Mission.  I honestly like how it turned out too.
Not much progress on this beauty but that should change next week.
So that's what I've been up to lately.  What all have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...