14 August 2016

The last weekend of summer

Some of us are happier than others about this fact but what can you do. I know she's nervous about starting Junior High - where has the time gone?!?! - but I know she will rock it. Currently, she is behind me, playing on her computer. I'm not asking much from her today, her last day of 'freedom', and so she's still in her pjs... at ten minutes til three in the afternoon.

Yesterday, we celebrated like nobody's business... we went to the Magic Kingdom! The PhotoPass is now a part of our annual pass membership so we took advantage of it, in all it's glory. Here are a few of the images they took for us...






It was a great day - even though the heat index rose to 113 in the shade! I did knit on Pokey's Christmas socks for a little while in the queues but honestly, it was just too hot to play with yarn. The whole day was wonderful and I hope that it got Hobbit energized for all her adventures this year in school.

Now, time to check to make sure her backpack is ready and all is well in Junior High world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...