|It is so delicious - my entire family loved it!|
1 lb of lean ground beef
1 15.25oz can of corn, drained
9 ozs of your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Bull's Eye original)
1 14oz package of Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
Salt and pepper to taste.
Parsley for garnish
1. In medium skillet, brown your beef. Don't forget to season it with the salt and pepper.
2. While the beef is working, prepare the macaroni and cheese per the instructions on the box. You can make it from scratch but I was being lazy yesterday so I simply grabbed a box.
3. Drain the meet and place in a separate bowl. Add the corn and BBQ sauce to the beef and combine until it's completely worked through and wet.
4. Once the macaroni and cheese is completed, add the beef mixture and combine. Sprinkle parsley on top.
5. Place in a 300*F for 12 minutes to heat the corn through and marry the flavors.
I have done this with chicken and pork and it's all delicious. I have even added crushed red peppers and chili powder to the ground beef to give it a bit of a kick and it's fabulous that way too.
It's a quick and easy way to have a delicious dinner that everyone will enjoy.