13 September 2015

Moseying through the week


Clockwise from top left: Slythein Hieroglyphics, I Need to Knit, Christmas for Craig, and Frozen No More

That's exactly what I've done - mosied through the week. I've had awesome days and truly horrible days this week. It's just been a real roller coaster. Today, I'm taking it slow and, honestly, lazy. I plan on working on my projects and just letting the day quietly mosey by because mosey is the theme of this week.

My awesome model - some days he truly does embody the spirit of Peter... part of why I love him so dearly.
Also, I wanted to thank y'all for the great response to my latest pattern release - Peter Pan's Hat. In it's first week out, it's been downloaded almost 100 times already. This just fabulous. I'm so glad y'all like it. I was a little concerned because it is such a silly piece but it has been well received so thanks to all y'all for making my heart happy.

I hope y'all have a fabulous week ahead - mosey if you feel the need, meander if it feels even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...