05 September 2015

What a week, I swear...

This has been quiet a week, let me tell you. I managed to hurt my back sitting.  SITTING! How is one that talented that they can get injured sitting at work.  Not bending, lifting, twisting... nope... sitting. I am so special.

Needless to say, I have spent the past umpteen days popping medicine like candy and living prone on a heating pad. Every time I think it's getting better, I stand up and try to walk and am reminded that I am a silly, silly person. I can't even sit and craft.  Thankfully, I can crochet a little while laying down but after while, my shoulders ache so I can't get much done.

So that's been me. Sitting oddly at work all week and laying like a log as soon as my shift is over. As much as I don't want to, I'm going to have to hand off my one project to another sampler crafter to finish. It's killing me but if I can't move then I can't make my commitment. Awesome first impression, huh.

On the upside - all y'all's prayers worked... I got the promotion! It's not been announced at work yet but none of them know I write here so I'm fine saying something to y'all.  I was so happy, I couldn't stand myself. I'll be glad when they announce it next week. This is just the blessing that I have been hoping for and I know it will be fabulous.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend and stays safe.  By the way... only 111 days until Christmas!!  Just thought I would throw that out there for y'all... in case you're crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...