13 July 2018

Wear your ears!

Happy Friday the 13th! 

At work, it is a tradition that we wear our ears to ward off the bad luck and bring in the good so you know I've donned my classic ears today. You know what else I've done? Opened an Etsy store! Yep, that's right. I have decided to open an Etsy shop. I only have patterns up at the moment but I am going to be adding a few homemade things as well. Some sewn, some knitted, some crocheted, and some where my creativity got the best of me. I figured with as much crafting as I do - and I want to do - that I can't possibly keep it all so I figured I would share my wares with everyone else.

It was just something fun I thought of doing yesterday and now it's up and running. Take a wander around. I'll let you know when I get a few items up for sale besides patterns.

Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...