03 November 2013

Sunday Snaps

We had a great week full of family - and those are my favorite kinds... we carved our Halloween pumpkin...

I made Hobbit a new hat (in 2.5 hours no less) for Red Ribbon week at school on Funky Hat Day...

We had a most amazing Halloween night - full Trick or Treating and having our faith in humanity restored...

and we spent yesterday with Peanut enjoying some quality time during Parents Weekend.

I'll share more about Parents Weekend tomorrow but I have to say, this has been one wonderful week.  It was fully focused on my family and those are the times I love best.  I hope everyone is able to look back on their week and feel the same way... just full of joy and love and memories that make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...