13 September 2014

Procastination at its best.

I'm so hard core, this image isn't even from today... I took it over three years ago!
As much as I am a go-getter, I am a procrastinator too.  I will wait until the last minute to do some things because I work better under pressure.  Other things, I will jump on get done a million light years before I need to simply because I can... and usually, the level of procrastination is in direct proportion to the importance of the item needing to be completed.

I have always been this way, even as a kid in school.  I never miss a deadline and I am super organized with my time which allows me to be an excellent procrastinator.  I can schedule just enough time to allow me to fiddle around until the fire is lit and I go to town.

Today, I am the poster child for procrastination.  I want to do what needs to be done because I want to enjoy the fruits of my labors... I'm just not wanting to actually do it because I'm still battling a horrible cold.  I feel all icky and just want to lounge in my pajamas... but I can't.  I have to get going... so instead of actually getting going, I sit down and write blog posts.  Yep, that's how I roll.

Now I'm going to go eat a donut and contemplate my plan of attack.  I think I should be in full swing by lunch.  Especially considering I want to be done by supper, that should do it.

Procrastination at its finest... that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...