|I know I've been quiet this week but I promise, I've been busy - look at what all I finished!|
I know I was quiet and I do apologize but I have things to share - my productive week was super productive on the crafting front! Check it out...
- We are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party during our family vacation so I made Hobbit a treat bag to go with her princess costume! It's all original and I won't be releasing it because I don't wish to infringe upon anyone's copyright. I do have cryptic notes on my project page though so if you wander over that way, you might can figure it out.
- I am plugging along on my little cross stitch that is going to part of a Christmas present for someone special. It's turning out rather spiffy, don't you think?
- Quidditch started on the 5th and I had to score a goal for Slytherin because a threepeat would be the bees knees. I know Dolores Umbridge would love her own "locket" with kitties in it.
- I released a super simple pattern for my Flower Lace Cowl that I truly love. Hobbit's teacher apparently loves it too - she asked me to come in and teach the kids how to knit and crochet.
- I was curious if some super bulky yarn would work well for a hat so I sat down and whipped one up. It's amazingly warm and really cute. I don't know that I will get much use out of it but if we ever have a cold day down here, I'm all set with this cutie.
- I'm still plugging away on my shawl. I have to admit, I am not a big fan of how they have it written out. I've had to frog it twice in two different areas. Granted, I am modifying it to make it bigger but still, my math is correct so we'll see how it turns out. These little hiccups on the base may vanish when I get to the shell section. I hope to have some serious time to work on it tomorrow when I'm off.
I need to get ready for work - yeah, I work both weekend days (all day) this month so I'm not the happiest of campers but I know that things will be better soon so I'm doing what I was taught to do... suck it up and power through. The final quarter of the year will definitely be golden. I just know it!