23 September 2014

Such a happy day!

It may be grey and gloomy outside but it's sunshine and roses at my house.  Firstly, I love grey overcast days.  Living in a state where the sun shines an average of 244 days a year, it's nice to have a change of pace.  Plus, these gorgeous grey days are always cooler so you know I'm loving it.

Second awesome thing today - October work schedules.  Yep, I'm excited over my work schedule because not only are my hours from 8 am until 4 pm, they are Monday through Friday.  That's right - I got the weekends off!!  I've not had scheduled weekends off for over a year so this is definite cause to celebrate.  I even wrote my boss and told her thank you.  I can actually sleep in, think of how joyous that is going to be!!

Thirdly, I'm making a celebratory supper tonight.  I've decided on a warm apple crumble with vanilla ice cream for dessert - one must have her priorities straight.  My challenge is deciding between Cottage Pie or having a mealoaf with mash.  I think I may go Cottage Pie and use the crumble as leverage to get Hobbit to eat if she's being picky tonight.

Time to go enjoy the afternoon with some crafting.  Such a happy, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...