02 November 2012

Weekend Wonderment

I'm going finish my book and my design... well... definitely the book at least.
Thank you for all the emails and comments full of well wishes and prayers.  I was told that it couldn't be muscle strain because it doesn't hurt when I touch it so they ran a battery of tests of me - all of which so far have come back normal.  We'll see what happens with the ton of blood they took from me.  The dreaded *"M word" was uttered by the phlebologist which got my mind whirling in a different direction though my mama said she would go with me when she moves back in the area in a few months.  We lost my Mommaw to that particular awfulness when I was barely 5 years old so it's always been in the back of my mind.

Time for more uplifting things - my weekend plans!  I have decided that even though I was told it couldn't be muscle strain, I'm going to take today off from crafting.. possibly even tomorrow.  I am, however, going to finish my book today and start the series that my mother lent to me so I can be done before they return to Florida and can return them to her.  If I'm feeling better Sunday, I'll finish my original design.  It's not ready to be shared, I can tell you that, because I flubbed up the decrease.  They now fit Hobbit and no longer fit me so even though they'll get used, it won't be by the originally intended recipient.  Oh well, that's why they call it 'testing'.

I hope that your weekend is full of love and laughter and everything that brings you joy... and if it isn't, I can you find the moments that will.

*For those that don't know, the "M word" is mammogram - something I've yet to actually do and scares the stuffing right out of me... not so much because of the indelicate procedure but more of the possible results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...