07 November 2012

Bahs and humbugs

I've been making hats - cute stuffs, at least to me.
My mind is in a bit of a fog due to things beyond my control.  It makes writing rather difficult because I am one of those people who needs time to process and work things through.  I'll have more information on Friday morning and then even more the following week so I know it's coming but for right now, it's hard to concentrate on other things because of this looming ickiness that is a great unknown - and we all know how much I love surprises and the unknown.

I think I'll go work on a few projects to see if I can't shake the bahs and the humbugs that seem to have taken up residence in my brain.  If anyone has any great ideas on things to do - distractions or stress relief - then please share.  I can use all the help I can get right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girlfriend! The waiting is the hardest part - I'm sending Tom Petty right over. lol

    I just had some tests myself today so we can wait, and craft, together!

    (aka jen2291)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...