15 February 2013

Weekend Wonderment ~ 2/15 - 2/18

Three day weekend and a kidless three day weekend... that calls for crafting and movie marathons!
We've got a three day weekend so my mama is coming down to spend the day with me and then she will be heading back tonight with her favorite bit of company.  This is mostly because she will be gone for most of a month soon and they're stockpiling their time together.  I love that my kids have such wonderful relationships with my parents.  My one set of grandparents died when I was very young and my other set was always so far away - I never had what my girls do with their grandparents and I do my best to honor and nurture it as much as possible.  It's a precious connection.

So this weekend I am going to finish Peanut's roommate's slippers and make a set for her as well.  During all this crafting I will be visiting Pemberley and some of my other favorite destinations.  There is only one way to watch BBC's "Pride and Prejudice" and that is in one six hour sitting... oh how I can't wait for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...