09 February 2013

Weekend Wonderment ~ 2/9 - 2/10

Tale as old as time...
I have been fighting with the red pair for two weeks - this is it's third incarnation that came to life last Friday.  I have a dear friend who worked it out and found out that the pattern was at fault, not me - their stitch count and center markings are off which was the entire issue that I was having!  It's much easier to believe that it was my problem since I'm still a new crocheter so now that I am armed with her notes, I feel confident that I will be able to finish these this weekend.

I did start a back up pair the other day, just in case.  I'm hoping, fingers crossed, that I can get both of these AND another pair finished this weekend because they were supposed to have been in the mail yesterday.  Their future owners will understand but still, I have a bit of guilt over not having them done.

Time to get cracking - have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...