08 September 2013

Sunday Snaps

We started the week with some time at the park to burn off some energy after all the rain that prior week...

I was given the "go ahead" on my OWL and started the first of three projects involved - a slouch hat!

We had Open House and she is doing better with her 'tude.  This was after she cleaned her room, without asking.

This is the finished hat!  I love how it came out and it's currently blocking so it lays better.

Next part of the OWL, my bag.  I made it to the first "planned" color change which was my goal so yay!
I get to see my mama for a very little while on Thursday since she's coming down to have lunch with Hobbit for Grandparent's Day.  Otherwise, it's just going to be business as  usual around here.  I hope to get some serious headway on this bag and start the first of two shawls for Quidditch.  I have an idea for one but we'll see if I can make it work.  I want to see if I can't noodle out four more classes.  I have managed to turn in two already but I have a thing about hitting six if I can - and I never see why I can't so there we go.

Time to go fix some Meatcakes and Rice with Tomato gravy for supper.  Hope y'all had a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...