15 September 2013

My week... in pictures

I finished my hat and blocked it - again, totally marveled by the power of blocking.

I started my next OWL project this past Sunday and have been working on it all week.

I did a little bit of "just for fun" photography too for my photography group.

This just made me giggle... an invite to play.


I got this far by Monday morning - learning the stitch was not as hard as I thought.

I cleaned out and straightened up my craft closet - got it all uploaded to Ravelry too.

This is where I ended the week on my bag.  It's amazing what I can get done in the car queue at school.
The headache is down to a dull roar today so I'm hoping to get my chore list done for today and then I'm just going to rest.  These that last several days have been horrible but the upside is that my head doesn't feel like it will explode today so that's a step up.

Nothing exciting but a lot of little thing that just need to get done.  We're shooting for done by lunch... guess I better get started before it gets too hot around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...