04 September 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

I almost forgot what day it was... having everyone off on Monday has me thinking it's a day behind - on the upside, I got a surprise day off since it's Wednesday and not Tuesday.  So here is an update on my projects -

I got the approval for my OWL so I started the hat last night.  I love how it's turning out so far.

I finally broke down today and frogged that shawl that I wasn't happy with so I can find something better.

I'm almost done with the first of two presents for a dear friend.  I'll share once they are received.
Now it's time to make some burgers, grab a soda and chips, and settle down to watch the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance".  I forgot to vote but I love all of the final four so I'll be okay with any of them winning - though I'm rooting for Fic-Shun and Jasmine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...