23 February 2014

Sunday Snaps

One of my dear Slytherin nestmates sent me a Feel Better Box that had this cute Minnie Mouse...

some decaf teas, some cocoas, and a movie that I have been searching for for ages!

I also finished my 6th class - Muggle Studies - so I can focus on my Mission for the rest of the month.
Not too shabby for a week where I've spent a good portion of it sick as a dog and only just now feel about 95% human.  Imagine what it'll be like when I get the other 5% back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...