13 July 2014

Sunday Snaps

I started a shawl last night and I'm really loving how it's coming out.  Should finish this week if I stick to it!
While we were out last night, Pokey bought me the 4th season of Downton Abbey so I plan on having a marathon on Wednesday and Thursday when I'm off.  I think I can get through all 4 seasons in that time - at least I'm going to enjoy trying!  I'm taking Hobbit to my folk's on Tuesday so this will be the perfect way to fill those two quiet days before I head back to work for a long stretch of busy days.

I have notified Marilyn, the winner of the TIG yarn giveaway, so once I have her information I will be able to post all the winnings to all the winners.  Thanks again to everyone for celebrating my 4 year anniversary with me.  It has been a fabulous time and I look forward to many more years with all y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...