10 September 2012

Motivational Monday

I have been wanting to make some Christmas ornaments for our tree this year.  I love having a tree full of homemade items much more than one full of glitz and glam of store bought trinkets that mean nothing.  So this means I have also been on a quest to find some fabulous patterns for Christmas ornaments and decorations - and I thought perhaps y'all might be interested in some of my findings since we are heading into the holiday season.

© bearsycat - This fabulous Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament is on my list
© bearsycat - As is this Lacy Snowflake from Whiskers & Wool
© LeonieLion - I'm loving this Christmas Star as well (and her spray starch trick for shaping)
© Ameria - I love these Christmas Bells because they really jingle!
Of course, there will be more Mini Christmas Stockings
© Coats & Clark - A Yarn Basket Ornament will happen too
So those are now up and waiting for me to tackle them this week.  It works out great too because I have a lot of scrap stash that could use a good going through so what better way than to make something fabulous like these precious ornaments.  It will remind me of the beautiful original projects that I made and bring cheer to my home during the holidays.

Are you making anything to decorate your home for the upcoming season?

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope to make things! I love these little ornaments! My favs are the white snowflake, the basket of yarn (too cute!) and the bells. Looking forward to seeing pics of your tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...