12 September 2012

Just a friendly and loving reminder

This will sound harsh to some and others will simply nod their head in agreement - please understand that this is my space.  I will not censor myself in my own space.  I write because it is one of my many creative outlets.  I do not write for any other reason than I simply feel moved to do so.  I'm sorry if you don't care for what I have written but honestly, I did not write it for you.  I wrote it for me.

I appreciate that others will stop by and read or comment.  It's nice... but even if no one ever came by this space, I would still write because it's my blog.  It's my online journal of thoughts, projects, feelings and ideas.  Mine.  You are welcome to enjoy it as well but please, don't tell me to censor myself with a  threat to stop coming by if I don't concede because honestly, it holds no weight with me.

This is my creative space. I have never censored it and I'm not about to start now.  The good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful will all have it's place in my creative space.  I don't sugar coat and pretend life is perfect - I lay it bare because I am human. If you don't want to read it, that's okay... if you do want to read it, that's okay too. While I appreciate each and every one of you who come to visit, it is still just my space that I made for me to write and express myself. It is you who ventured into my world, not the other way around.

2 comments:

  1. Strange response. Yes, you can tell me "don't let the door hit you in the butt". But you advertise to get people to your site, then you subject us all to something that we know nothing about and are sorry you are having problems, but I don't see why you need to subject those of us who might actually buy your patterns to this negative interaction. Keep it private or drop the trouble makers from your mailing list, disinvite them, so to speak. Again, you do indeed have the right to say what you wish, but it is not good for business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what you are talking about because I don't advertise anywhere and the vast majority of my patterns are free. The ones that do have a fee are simply a dollar that gets donated to charity because this isn't a business. It seems as though you have me confused with another. This is just my silly creative space - take it or leave it - not a business and I have no desire to make it one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...