16 September 2012

Sunday Snaps

Stinker and Flimzie had a couple of picnics this week since it's been our first calm one in a while...

Hobbit got her hairs cut and Buddy needs to be brushed...

I tried to stay here and rest but failed... epically... but my house is clean and laundry is done...

And I made a Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake for supper last night that was delicious...

I finished my hat... making a white one now with colorful braided tassel pompoms for me.

Oh yeah - and it's time to sign up for Tournament 6 of Nerd Wars - click here if you're interested.
That was my week... this week is going to be full of fun and adventure.  Closing old chapters and opening new ones - all of which will bring my family closer together... finally!  I am not designed to be that far from the ones I love - 4 hour drive tops is about all I can handle.  Sometimes, if you're very good, dreams and wishes do come true.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully today affords you a little more time in your crafting space.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...