05 September 2012

WIP it... whipped it good!

Gotta love a good DEVO reference.  I thought I'd share a few of the things I've been tinkering around on lately.  It's hard to find a project to do when you're constantly worn slap out because of heat and moving.  I know this move will end one day but when that day is exactly, I couldn't honestly say right now.  So without further ado - here is a look at what I've been working on or perhaps recently finished working on in the past 24 hours.

This is Chooy Chester Nomen and he's Hobbit's new best friend as of this morning.

I know of four babies coming into the world next year... this will be for one of them.

I'm kicking out squares for the Christmas Tree Skirt when I need a mindless project.

Plugging along on Molly's sweater when I feel the desire for miles of stockinette.

I got a new book that I've been studying - and bonus points for it matching my living room!

What have you been working on lately? Have you learned anything new?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you... and I love that you understood Hobbit's spelling of "Chewy Chester Newman". I only know she spells it that way because she made him a birth certificate... lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...