04 January 2015

Sunday Snaps

Sneaky peaky at something coming up... mark your calendars for the 12th!
Oh my goodness, what a week this has been!  It started off by being off from Sunday through Tuesday which is a great way to start the week... just ease into it, that's what I say.

Sunday was spent cleaning up all the Christmas decorations, Monday was spent visiting with new old friends, and Tuesday was spent relaxing.. at least I think that was the order.  It may have been flipped in some fashion but those events did occur in some order during those days.  The reason I can't remember the order is because this week has been crazy!

The Winter term for The Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup started on the first... as did the Winter series for Disney Adventures.  Lots of new challenges were posted which means lots of prep work and question fielding.  Then I had to get my OWL submitted - which I did and has since been approved!

Between all of that, I had to work on a knitting project for an upcoming book review - and I was successful!  So successful that I am going to cast on a second project from this book and cross my fingers that I can get it done in time.  I loved how the project turned out so much that I had to email the finished photos to the publisher.  It's that fabulous!

Thankfully, I'll have reached my 'weekend' this afternoon.  I just need to make it through this shift.  I have this post set to post automatically because I didn't want to let time get away from me.  I hope you have had a beautiful week that was equally as exhilarating. 

Do you have anything fun planned for this week?  Right now, I'm just excited for the return of Parenthood and Downton Abbey... come on four o'clock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...