|Hehehe - I couldn't resist. You can't eat that but I just wanted to say that I am finally done with it!|
I do have a recipe to share though. It's down and dirty simple but it tastes really good and you can get 8 or more servings out of it, depending on your portion size. We didn't name it so I'll just call it "Down and Dirty Dinner", for when you're cooking on a budget and in the trenches... kind of like us lately.
|Seriously taste, seriously easy!|
- 1 16 oz package of angel hair pasta
- 1 10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 pound of chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Cook noodles per instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Mix soup, milk and spices. Combine well and until smooth.
- Add soup mixture and chicken to pasta. Mix thoroughly until all the pasta is wet.
Everyone loved it and my mama suggested putting broccoli in it. If I did that, I might add more milk to stretch the sauce a bit more but not much, maybe a quarter to a half cup more. Plus, if Hobbit wasn't going to be eating it I think I would have added some crushed red peppers because they would take it to a whole other level of wow.