28 July 2013

Sunday Snaps

I finished the little shawl that I was making for me to wear in the office when I get chilly...

I started a bag but it will be taking me a long while to finish - that's the bottom...

I actually got to wear my shawl the first night I made it because I got cold - I was tickled...

I am doing my best to cloth the poor nudist colony that is Hobbit's doll collection.  This was my first creation.

I made a placemat but I am not sure how I feel about it so it's currently sitting on the table while I debate it...

I turned in all my HPKCHC homework for the month and wait to see if I broke 1,000 points...
That's been my week - work and very little play though I am striving to find a better balance now that I know what to expect.  I need to make one small tweak to my blog - allow my work account access to it so I can write and respond during breaks... that will help out a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...