07 July 2013

Sunday Snaps

I'm a bit late today, aren't I... so sorry about that.  I got in a cleaning zone and did the house top to bottom, including mopping the floors!  I feel rather accomplished, and now very tired, so I'll share the past week with you before I end up drooling on the sofa and calling it knitting...

I'm plugging along through training and should be set free tomorrow!

Broke out in a horrible rash from the wrap cape that I was making Peanut.  Thankfully, it cleared up a few days later.

I keep contemplating this blanket but it's too hot to sit under it while I work the rounds right now.

Peanut absolutely loved her new cape - it was well worth the rash to get that reaction.
Hobbit got her shawl that I made her too and loved it.
So now it's time to relax for a bit before the work week starts up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...