20 October 2013

Enjoying the quiet

Hobbit went and spent the weekend with my mama, starting on Friday after school, so Pokey and I have been enjoying the quiet.  Yesterday afternoon, we had a "How I Met Your Mother" marathon... I'm talking seven hours of episodes, getting caught up to current day.  We were excited and sad all at the same time because now we have to wait for actual air dates instead of watching them on Netflix.  After that, we played our current favorite online video game for a few hours.  It's nice to just be able to geek out with your spouse and not have to worry about the kids.  I know a lot of couples worry about what they'll do or how they'll readjust to life without kids - we aren't one of them.  We'll miss them, like any parent, but we started out with kids so it will be fun to actually be alone for a while.

This week was a blur, if I'm going to be honest.  I wrote and scheduled all my posts on Monday because I knew that I was going to be busy so here is all I have on the photo front that y'all haven't seen...


See what I did there... yeah... have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...