13 August 2014

Wednesday Wound Up

We're fixing to head out the door for Orientation with Hobbit's school but I have a few spare minutes before Pokey gets here to pick us up so I thought I'd share what I've been working on...

These will be a part of a curtain that I am making to surprise Hobbit when she gets back from her weekend away.

I am determined to make a shawl with this TIG yarn and I think I've finally found the right pattern for it.

I'm at the stagnate stage of my twisted shawl - 36 rows without increases!  I'm so proud of me.
So that's what's been keeping me busy lately.  I've got to say, I'm loving each of them so it's been easy to keep working - the hard part is wanting to work on all at the same time!

Off to the school - wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...