03 June 2012

Sunday Snaps

I proposed my dissertation for Nerd Wars, Tournament 5 and was approved...

I was given the go-ahead to start my Order of the Phoenix but haven't knit a stitch...

We celebrated Pokey's birthday and did so in pure Pokey style...

I made myself a dishcloth just like the ones I made for swaps because I loved it so much...

I swatched for my dissertation - turns out to be 6" across and it's currently a coaster on my desk...

I've got the base of my boot complete - now comes the hard part...

Hobbit and I had a blast having a cuppa and watching Top Gear...

I submitted my first project last night - Technical for NW and Muggle Studies for HPKCHC...
Today, we're watching the Jubilee celebrations on television and wishing that our country wore more hats.  The Queen looks absolutely stunning.  Afterwards, just a bit of grocery shopping and tidying up - then, more crafting!  I must figure out what I am going to do with my yarn.  I'm torn between a hat and a bag... what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My kids are just old enough to have missed the Harry Potter phenomenon, and I've always felt sad about that. It's such a magical world -- and it's not the same without my kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whole family thoroughly fell into it - from my mama all the way down to Hobbit. We just love every aspect of it... and it's all my fault. Is there no way you can convince them to read the books - they are just so amazing. Shoot, I'm on my third re-read... lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...