01 June 2012

Weekend Wonderment ~ 6/1 - 6/3

Last weekend of the school year - lots to plan for summer and this is the weekend to do it!
  1. Book our Walt Disney World vacation!!
  2. Cast on for my Order of the Phoenix shawl, Nightwatch
  3. Get as far as possible on my Dissertation, Puff n' Slide
  4. Figure out what I'm going to do with my "Nana" yarn for Potions homework.
  5. Cross plan my projects for Nerd Wars and Harry Potter Knitting & Crochet House Cup this month.
  6. Figure out what I'm going to do with my "Basil Curry" yarn for Scientific.
I'm happy to report that I have already accomplished number one on my list of things to do this weekend and that has brought me great joy and relief.  There were a few tweaks to our initial plan but nothing so extraordinary that we won't have just as much fun.  It's all paid for and we won't need money for anything except souvenirs, which we hardly need any of since we go every month.

Last night, it looked like a hopeless, lost weekend... but this morning I woke up and decided that I wasn't going to be defeated.  I was going to find a way to make our vacation happen, and I did... and that makes everyone happy. 

Now it's time for a weekend full of fibery goodness and goofiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...