- Every quarter, do one knitting or crochet technique that 'scares' me.
- Move more.
- Get organized.
- Since it is June, that would mean that we are in the second quarter so I should have tried at least one new technique, possibly two. Well, looking at my Ravelry project page, I think I'm doing alright on this one. I've learned Tunisian crochet and attempted my first circle centered crochet square, plus I have even progressed into hexagons. As far as knitting goes, I've done some simple colorwork but nothing earth shattering... still, I am trying and it counts.
- I have a schedule where I ride my bike every other day for at least thirty minutes a day. This averages, right now, to be about 5 miles. Add to that our monthly trip the theme parks and I'm wracking up some serious mileage.
- This one has been really hard for me. I am learning though... even if it is to speak softly and give myself a time out so I don't engage my inherited red-headed temper. Still very much a work in progress but the operative word is working.
- It took buying new cars but we cleaned out the garage so we could park in there. Hobbit's old room from upstairs is slowly being transformed into my craft room. I hope to have photos for you later this week or next but I will say, it's coming along nicely. I have even set up a cleaning schedule and we've done pretty good with it so I'd say I'm doing pretty good.
How are y'all doing on your 2012 Promises to Try?