17 June 2012

Sunday Snaps

I wrote out the pattern and it's currently being tested...

Lots of pretty, rain-free days this week - but too hot to be out long...

Making some progress on my Nightwatch shawl.  The pattern really shows off my yarn...

I wonder if I can find a place like this in our budget that is close to Pokey's work...
Lots of surprises this week - some good, some not but most are easily handled.  Not a lot of crafting going on by me - been too busy to stitch more than one repeat at a time on my shawl or too tired to pick it up.  Lots left to do before we get our little mini-break and I want to make sure that everything is completed so that I can return without a mountain of ick waiting for me.

It's amazing what you can do if you simply shut up and do it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way Nightwatch is knitting up in that yarn. And wow, that little cottage is beautiful! The stone work, the landscaping - it's all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's at the Canadian pavilion in Epcot - but it's my idea of the most perfect home. Can't you just see yourself sitting there, out front under the trees... it's just a wonderful day dream.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...