14 October 2012

Sunday Snaps

Creative culinary week that was largely a hit around here...

I finished one of the largest toys I've ever crafted...

And he got a welcomed response from his new owner!  Still carrying him around this whole week...

I made something that I'm not very proud of but my family loves so it's still hanging around...

Quickly remedied by something that I am very proud of and sharing with the crafting world.
There have been other events of the week that have transpired but they aren't very pleasant so their stories can keep for another day when they've reached their full conclusion.  One of which I know will have a happy ending because I've already been told what the ending is to be and it makes me rather happy.

Off to have a day full of laundry, crafting and movies with the smallest member of the house.  Yesterday, she wrote down a list of something like 20 movies and we've been working through them this weekend.  So far we've watched "Ella Enchanted", "Mean Girls", "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" and "Star Trek" - goodness knows what today will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...