04 June 2013

Tasty Tuesday Tune

Normally I just pop up a song that means something to me and go on about things but today, I had to share with you the most delicious tuna casserole I ever made.  I already have something planned for Thursday and I didn't want to wait an entire week to tell you about it so I'm sharing today... and trust me, it's not your mama's tuna casserole!
This casserole has just enough kick and cool to keep you satisfied!

Ingredients:
  1. 8 ozs fine egg noodles
  2. 2 6.5 oz cans of tuna, drained
  3. 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
  4. 3 tsp crushed red peppers
  5. 3 tsp garlic salt
  6. 2 tsp onion powder
  7. 1/2 cup miracle whip
  8. 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Directions:
  1. Cook noodles per package directions, drain.
  2. Add tuna, spices and miracle whip - mix well.
  3. Add eggs and ranch dressing - mix well.
  4. Enjoy hot or put in the fridge for lunchtime treat with crackers or chips or over lettuce.
I'll be honest - these measurements are eyeballed guesstimates because I'm not one to measure things out normally.  I cook by the "toss and dash" method so if things need a bit of extra seasoning, go for it.  I swear though, I made this for my husband to take to lunch this week - I got six servings out of one batch - and there is the perfect blend of warm spice to cool dressing to have everyone asking for more!

Now, since I made this for Pokey, I thought I would put up a song that he's been humming this past week...


1 comment:

  1. hahahahahha! L loves that song! He's been humming it for about two weeks now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...