|This casserole has just enough kick and cool to keep you satisfied!|
- 8 ozs fine egg noodles
- 2 6.5 oz cans of tuna, drained
- 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tsp crushed red peppers
- 3 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Cook noodles per package directions, drain.
- Add tuna, spices and miracle whip - mix well.
- Add eggs and ranch dressing - mix well.
- Enjoy hot or put in the fridge for lunchtime treat with crackers or chips or over lettuce.
Now, since I made this for Pokey, I thought I would put up a song that he's been humming this past week...