I'm going to make some this morning after I get my shower so why not share the recipe with y'all. It's the best fudge ever so I know you will love it too. It's simple and the results are to die for, I promise.
|A batch from last Christmas that the kids decorated.|
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite version of chocolate chips
- 1 2/3 cups of castor sugar
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 2 cups of your favorite mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Your topping of choice - sprinkles, dots, walnuts
- Line a square baking dish with paper. Some people like wax, some like foil. It doesn't matter really - I use baker's paper.
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium saucepan; bring to rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let it boil for about 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken up. Now, remove it from the heat.
- Toss in your marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Stir it up until all the marshmallows and chocolate are melted and blended together nicely.
- Pour your delicious creation into your lined baking dish. Set it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, it's even better if you can leave it over night.
- All that's left is to cut it into squares and enjoy. Be sure that you keep it in the refrigerator, in a sealed container.
|I'm hoping it will be dry by tonight so that I can give it to my mama in the morning as part of her birthday presents.|