05 January 2014

This past week I...

Not been without one of these - between swatching and Winter Term starting, I've been busy!

Watching Hobbit grow with her own crafting has been a ton of fun.

She turned in her homework for the month too - very proud little Gryffindor there.

She has even started a 'lace' scarf that I wrote out a simple pattern for in regular speak, not pattern words.

I turned in my Quidditch and released a brand new pattern...

I even created these mitts to keep my fingers warm but they are now on little Hobbit hands.
It's been a very busy week and I am most pleased that I have a file on my computer full of photographs for every day but New Year's Eve... it's nice to get back to taking a daily photograph.

I'm debating writing up that pattern for the mitts, not sure there is much interest... just because I'm addicted to the flower hexagon doesn't mean the world is.. then again...

1 comment:

  1. I just love your daughter's project and how she's wearing her Christmas present! What a talented family you hae!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...