|Gather your stuff - it's finally here!|
Contest ConceptTo step out of our comfort zone and do something challenging that we have never done before. It could be an entirely new craft such as a knitter learning to crochet or picking up a drop spindle for the first time or even getting familiar with weaving if you are fortunate enough to have the equipment available. It could be an entirely new technique such as color working, Tunisian or filet crochet, intarsia or steeking. As long as it's something you've never successfully accomplished before, it should work for this adventure.
How to ParticipateThe "fine print rules" are that all projects must be started on or after 1/2/12 and completed by 2/1/12. Photographic evidence of project must be shared either by Ravelry project page via The Corner Cafe post, emailed submission or Peppermint Mocha Mama Facebook page submission. All submissions must have the following information included:
- Technique used.
- How it is a challenge for you.
- Detailed story documenting the experience.
- Contact information (Ravelry ID or email address).
The PrizeJordana Paige's newest item in her stunning collection of crafting accessories - the Crafter's Tool Butler! Isn't it gorgeous!?! Look at what all it has to offer ~
- Six flat pockets for sizes of dpns and hooks.
- Four zippered accordion pockets for circular needles with label inserts for custom numbering.
- Mesh pocket for small items such as safety pins, stitch markers and darning needles.
- Knitting needle and crochet hook inventory chart.
Everybody got their needles ready? Do you have your yarn, pattern and copious amounts of coffee on hand? Alright then ~ let's all rise to the challenge... go get 'em because the contest is officially underway!!