10 January 2012

Tuesday Tunes ~ Revelation edition



After this weekend, I think this is a good song for this edition on a lot of different levels. Some serious and some playful but the truth remains that Rascal Flatts is always appropriate. 

While I don't like every decision I came to, I've learned to let it go.  The bigger picture was more important so I'm going to move on with certain aspects of life and let them morph into whatever they will become instead of slowly strangling them to death by attempting to hold on to the past.  I will always be here - no matter what - and sooner or later you just have to trust that that particular fact is known.

On other news, I attempted to spin last night.  It was pathetic, nerve-wracking and slightly frustrating... and I loved every minute of it.  Want to see my hot mess of a finished first attempt?

There are two options - learn and move on or not.  I chose to learn and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...