24 December 2012

Small confession

I'll admit that I was not feeling the Christmas vibe until today... now, I can barely stand myself!! So much to do today - baking cookies, working on projects while watching classic Christmas specials and topped off with going out to look at Christmas lights in our pjs with cocoa in hand.

Hopefully, Hobbit will be in bed by 8 and asleep by 10 so that Santa can get his work done and in bed before midnight because little people wake up super early on Christmas day!

And with that, Hobbit just ran in here and squee'd "It's Christmas Eve!!!" I'll try to get some photos of all our goings on to share later tonight, no promises though. Regardless of if you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope y'all are having a most wonderful time today and are surrounded by those you love too!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...