29 March 2013

Our outing

I know I could save these shots for 'Sunday Snaps' in a few days but it's Easter so I am not sure if I will have time to pop on - though I could schedule it... oh let's face it, I just want to share our outing yesterday with y'all.  It was the most perfect and beautiful family day so it deserves it's own post.  Enjoy ~

There were a few new sites that we hadn't discovered before...

Along with some classic standards that we couldn't miss.

Magic was found all around, even in the simplest of things.

A new old favorite was introduced to two of my family.

A new new favorite was shared as well.

A site that I will never not tear up at, regardless of how many times I may lay my eyes on her.

Some things only get better with time.

Some things, even though out in the open, are never seen by millions.

Magical moments can happen in the blink of an eye.

You just have to know where to point yourself and simply look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...