15 November 2011

Keep 'em coming!

Wow, one day and already the choices are really great!  Look at what some of y'all have found for my super chunky funky yarn that will be arriving soon...

© gray0531 ~ Non-Felted Slippers
©paulinaknits ~ Speedy Cabled Beret
©ysolda ~ Urchin
©Tori Gurbisz ~ Ovate
© Christopher Auyeung ~ Oversized Ego Scarf
These are all amazing - I have no idea how I'm going to choose but this is the kind of "challenge" that I love to have so please, keep 'em coming.  Don't forget to leave your contact information (information or Ravelry ID) so I can get in touch with you.  Hooks, markers and surprise goodies are up for grabs until midnight, 1 December.  I will announce the winner on 3 December.

Y'all are doing an amazing job finding cool patterns - for those who aren't sure what's going on, check out the original contest post here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...