08 November 2011

Tuesday Tunes



I most certainly did get lucky - with my husband and my kids.  My husband is the most perfect man... for me.  He is kind, patient and understanding.  He can fix just about anything that we break around here and he has a wonderful sense of humor.  Doesn't hurt that he's rather easy on the eyes either - yeah, he's a hottie.  My kids are bright and beautiful.  They have hearts of gold and so very talented.  They make me smile, sure sometimes it's through tears but I smile all the same.

So in honor of the month where we give thanks, I just wanted to take a moment to share why I give thanks for my sweet family... and thanks for y'all who come by to read my musings and ramblings.  I love getting your emails and reading your comments - while we have never truly met, I do feel as though I've got a computer full of friends.  Y'all are another lucky aspect of my life.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. am thankful for having you as a cyber friend. You have welcomed us into your life and share an enthusiasm for family and the fiber arts that I look forward to reading about each day. Although a thousand miles and many years in age seperate us, I am proud you allow me to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my family, also. My husband and son are the joys of my life. Great song and video! Elvis was an original.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...