26 November 2011

Weekend Wonderment ~ 11/25 - 11/27

Nothing but fun stuff on the agenda this weekend... even though I got sidetracked just a little bit.
Yesterday, I went in the garage to get the Christmas totes but noticed that it looked like a small explosive device was detonated in there.  Needless to say, I got sidetracked.  Now my garage looks fabulous - I should take a photo before it happens again - so today I will do all that I meant to do yesterday... hence the reason this post is a day late.  There is only fun things on it though...
  1. Finish my design test knit and get it set to submit to one of my favorite Indie dyers.
  2. Decorate the Christmas tree (and the rest of the house) with Hobbit.
  3. Make some zucchini bread.
  4. Work on Pokey's sweater and Peanut's mitt.
I hope to have the results from the other test knitters in this week since the pattern is a very quick knit.  I am so excited about submitting this to Sharon - she one of my yarnie heroes... but y'all knew that already, didn't you.

How is the rest of our holiday weekend shaping up?  Anything fun going on?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend wonderment. I have been craving some zucchini bread as well. Baking and decorating for Christmas seems like the perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...