02 July 2012

I know I'm late but...

I've been super busy!  I swear!!  The challenges for Round 2 of Nerd Wars came out at midnight on July 1st and then later that morning the homework assignments for the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup were posted.  I had a lot of crafting to do so I was a busy little girl yesterday.  Wanna see?  Okay, here goes...

I made this bookmark for Technical and Herbology...

Even got extra credit 'whomping' shot...

This was my Geek Pride and Charms submission...

And this was my Giving Geeks and Care of Magical Creatures work.
I know y'all are very astute and noticed that it's all from the same skein of yarn... that's because I was cranking these cuties out while watching a movies yesterday.  I figured that Hobbit could use a few new things and she loves this yarn so I was all set.

Currently, I'm working designing a new Christmas Tree Skirt because ours was looking rather sad last year.  Testing ideas right now so this is how far I've gotten...

I'm liking how it's turning out but not sure if it will make long term to the end.
Any suggestions or advice on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...