08 July 2012

Sunday Snaps

I thought I would take today to look back at what all I made in June... like this bookmark...

This prototype cozy which was later redone because it was too big...

My first ever true amigurumi from a pattern.  Her name is Susie and she is owned by Pokey now...

I also made this cute loop bag from yarn from my Kool-Aid dyeing tutorial

Pokey started this one for me - and I've almost got it completed.. plan on using it later this week.

I released my first ever original crochet design - Handy Dandy Drink Holder

I made myself a granny square cozy...

but I secretly covet the one I made for Hobbit.

and finally, I completed one of four slipper boots.
I guess when you look at it all and take into consideration regular life, plus a Disney vacation thrown into the mix, I wasn't too terribly unproductive for the month of June. Eight completed yarnie projects and one life event one.  I also have two items that are still being worked that I started during June as well.  Okay, I won't be too hard on myself over it then.  I was thinking that I hadn't gotten much accomplished last month... I think it might be because I haven't dyed anything recently.  I must remedy that immediately!

Speaking of remedying things - have you entered my giveaway yet?  If not, pop over here and give it a go... it closes this Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...